God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Friday, August 28, 2009

Skies

Back in my early days when I used to roam and play
I met this girl and she took me far away
To places I've never been and I heard her say
I love you............I love you......

Chorus:
I love you I need you I want you
Is there any other words I can say
Will you still be mine until the end of time
Or will my skies remain so gray

After a while she went away and me well I just stayed
But I never forget her or what she said
And I dream about her while I'm lying in bed
Saying I love you..............I love you

Chorus

Bridge
I can't believe that she left me
Turned my blue skies to grey
I still love her but she can't see
She's my way to brighter days

Solo

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment