God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Is anyone out there like me?

I often wonder when I'm not busy in my daily taking care of my kids routine, Is anyone out there like me? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be looked at as something special, and I know there are all kinds of people in the world with all kinds of problems and situations, some I'm sure far worse than mine. I just sometimes ponder on the concept of how unique of a life I am living. Are there other Aspergian men out there who are single dads? Are they raising two aspergian/autistic children on their own? Is one of them also a type one diabetic? Have they had nothing but failed relationships like me? Have they been abused by their partners, a parent, a sibling and others? Were they sexually molested as a child? Were they born with defects like my knees or my life long issue of being underweight? Have they had a life long battle with depression and suicidal tendencies? Do they suffer with bad coordination so everything they try to do is ten times harder for them than the average human being? Have they always related better to women, thought more like women do, even reflected on their life and thought "I should have been born a girl, people would have given me more consideration than they do now, my life would've been easier!"? Am I the only one in all of these situations, or have there been others. If there are others like me it seems that my path in life would be due to autism. If not then I don't know why I've been chosen to live the life that I have. There has been some happiness, some joy and wonder. But the fear, sadness, and struggle have always been in the forefront. My heart has always felt compassion and admiration for women who are single parents and have struggled in their lives just to find happiness. But are there other men like me out there? Am I the only one?

No comments:

Post a Comment