God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Evolution or Armageddon?

I was just im'ing with Lisa Brennan and came up with that thought about autism. I have the theory that it's evolution. That the human race is evolving with each generation to be less social because we have less of a need to. But yeah, it could be looked at a different way to. It could be looked at as the beginning of Armageddon. Humans slowly being unable to take care of themselves. I don't know. I do know when I started down this latest path of depression, wasn't eating at all, drinking and smoking way too much, I call it partying like a rock star, I dropped twenty five pounds, my clothes were falling off me, my mom called the cops on me and I was locked up in the hospital talking about how all of the autistic are angels put here on earth to clean up after Armageddon is over with. I still don't know if I had just lost my mind or was being touched and inspired by god. The experts just think I'm crazy and I did too much drugs and alcohol in my life. But I'm clean now and I still have that belief in a way. I will never stop feeling like after Dawn and I split up and I was alone with the kids, I felt love, guidance, like someone was helping me. That's the first time I told my mom I felt like I was touched by god and he was helping me. From that point on, about four years ago, she's thought I was crazy. I don't know. The phychs still ask me if I hear voices or if I'm receiving any messages from god. If I still think I'm an angel. I just answer no to them and tell them it's just a religious point of view to me now, nothing more. I guess that's the truth. None of us knows. Meanwhile, society will just continue to blame immunization shots for autism, and continue to call me crazy. I can deal with that. One thing is for sure, each day autism is getting more noticed and each generation is getting more prominent symptoms. You decide world, evolution or Armageddon?

No comments:

Post a Comment