God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Depression is so depressing

Hello keys, it's me again. Using you to get out of this mood that I'm in. Moving my thoughts from my head to the screen. Trying to forget bad things that I've seen. For some reason today I just want to cry. I try to cheer up, but still just want to die. I think of happy days, my life in the past. But happy thoughts, they don't seem to last. It always changes to a sad memory. Causing me still to not want to be. One day I will get out of this state. Sometime soon, I hope, I will feel great. Again, here they come as I'm writing this poem. Depressing memories is where my mind wants to roam. Friends who have passed and gone who knows where. In my mind I still love them, I still find I care. A guy once blew his head off, five feet from me. That event happened at Motor City. C'mon Scott, start feeling all right. Don't let yourself pass into the night. Yes I am troubled, yes I'm not well. Right now my mind continues to put me through hell. Can't these phychs find the right meds. Can't they do something to fix my head. Another day I'll just say I don't know. Down into depression I'll continue to go. But I'm glad that you all are talking to me. Helping me through, helping me see. Don't you worry, I'm not going yet. When I decide to you'll know, I'll bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment