God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Friday, August 14, 2009

If I live just one more day

If I live just one more day will all of my pain slowly fade away? Should I continue to do daily deeds and still get no answer to all of my needs. Will anyone miss me if I should go besides my children who need me to grow. I want so badly to turn to dust and yet I continue to do what I must. Is there love for me anywhere in this life enough to make me put down this knife. Who I wonder would cry if I leave would anyone besides my children grieve. At night in this troubled mind of mine I wish to close my eyes for the very last time. I'm sure if I left they both would be ok and memories of me would fade day after day. My love for them is stronger than my desire to live so I will go on and continue to give. I will live just one more day at least and hope one day soon I will be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment