God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Autism CAN be CURED!!!

I know most of you just think I'm an Aspergian who has had a rough road in life and now because of my broken brain I take things to the extreme, which I admit freely I've done on numerous occasions, but if you continue to read this post, you will find that there is hope for you and your loved ones. There is a force above us in the heavens, known by many names, and most famous in the bible, that is guiding an evolutionary change in the human race. WE ARE EVOLVING INTO HIGHER BEINGS OF LIGHT. What's happening to me can happen to any one of you, and your families. You will know LOVE, happiness, JOY, and will endure easier through the changes about to happen to our planet. This IS the end of days. I'm not the only one this is happening to, there are THOUSANDS like me, all over the planet discovering the truth to Human Being existence and the path to LIGHT BEING EXISTENCE. The key is LOVE. Change your world, YOU are in control of YOUR REALITY. Turn your world into a better place, give to charities, teach MORE to your young ones, especially LOVE. Children naturally LOVE EVERYONE but we, as parents, teach them not to out of FEAR of the ENVIRONMENT. Allow them to love all man, you can still protect them by telling them it's not OK to say I Love You to everyone, yet, but they are allowed to keep that feeling in their HEARTS. ENCOURAGE what they are into and good at. Those are God given skills. Children's lives are happier when they are doing what they enjoy, so explore new opportunities with them to find new skills. Show them the joy in being little helpers. CHANGE YOUR REALITY, say to yourself I AM in charge, in control, happy, loving, caring, etc. Let the negativity fall off your shoulders like rain. Embrace your religion to a greater degree, but learn and teach at HOME to your FAMILY. Meditate on problems and solutions, and look around more at this beautiful God given place you live in. Take time to watch the SUN and the MOON. Admire the clouds above, the earth below. EVOLVE into a higher being. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment