God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Singing for my Supper

Hello everyone, I hope your lives are wonderful and full of love. I went to the French Quarter in New Orleans once again with my guitar to sing and play as a way of not only spreading God's message though music, but also to get me a little extra cash as I am broke this month. It went well, God provided for me as he always does. The funny part of the day was when I was singing and playing I'm yours by Jason Mraz near a park and across from a store with no business happening. As I sang and played the song, I could see the store owner was frustrated about not making any money at that moment, and he could see people freely dropping cash into my guitar case. Finally he came across the street and said, "I can't take it anymore, please sing a different song, I'll give you $5! I accepted his offer and started to play something to believe in by Poison. I also proceeded to tell him that God loved him. He replied to me that he loves me too :) A smile lit up on his face, and he proceeded to tell me that the words I was singing in I'm yours made him feel like I was singing about the end of days. I replied to him that I was singing God's message and he heard it. I asked him to keep God's love in his heart and his outlook positive. He agreed to do so. As he walked back across the street, a bus stopped and let out about 25 people. 4 of them went into his store to look around. I packed up and moved to a different corner of the city to continue my work, knowing that as long as the store owner kept a positive attitude, he would do fine today, thanks to God. It was an incredible joy for me to witness God's magical work in action and on the drive home I could feel the vibration of our planet as it nears it's shift in 2012. I wonder how many others can feel this and are preparing. Can YOU? Are YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment