God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If Autism wasn't part of our World

Reading remarks and comments from other parents of autistic children, and others in the autistic community, I see much negativity. It has caused me to stop and ponder, what would my family be like if we were normal, like so many in today's society. For starters, I do not think I would be living on the same land with my parents. I would not be receiving LOVE and support from them, they would not be receiving it from me or my children in return. I would not have a higher intelligence like I do. My children would not be as full of LOVE as they are. Our family would not work as hard to make a better world for us. I might not even have my children. They could be living with a mother who only cares about her own wants and desires, and therefore they would grow up following that example and only cause pain and sorrow to others. I very well, without my aspergers, could be a deadbeat dad, not paying support, like their mother doesn't now. I might only visit them once in a blue moon, and lie to them telling them that I love them. My parents would be more focused on money and their desires, therefore, we might not be speaking to each other. So many Normal families out there have no kind of family bond or love in their hearts other than the love of money. I very well could be like a normal man, spreading pain, sorrow and disease to women that I find attractive only physically. I feel blessed to be autistic. I feel blessed that my children are too. This bond of GREAT LOVE will never be broken no matter what life throws at us. We will always be there for each other. We will care more about others feelings than money, because we know how bad it hurts when negativity touches our souls. Rejoice and praise God that you are part of this wonderful autistic family, a family of GREAT LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING. Blessed Be and all my love to you and yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment