God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Duality of my oneness

Inside my teardrop there's a smile. Butterflies fill my empty soul. The pain in my heart tickles me. Loneliness makes me laugh. I walk through shadows as I lie in the sun. The man in me loves the woman I am. I laugh out loud as I cry in vain. My screams are only a whisper. I hold myself while you push me away. I can't hold on and I can't let go. The heat rushes over me while I shiver. In confusion I see it all too clear. I stumble as I dance in perfect harmony. I crumble while I stand strong. Dreaming of happiness I feel so sad. Bending in the wind my branches break. Loving so much and hating myself. I drown as I breathe the air. Inside my teardrop there's a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment