God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Winning the battle with depression

♥♥♪♫♪♫♥♥Good morning to YOU!!!♥♥♪♫♪♫♥♥ It was a truly magnificent sunrise. It's a hard struggle to keep myself from falling back into the pit of despair and depression, but I am winning. No matter what brings me down, within a couple of hours I've convinced myself to be in a good mood again. I just wanted you all to know, that yes, it's hard, but It can be accomplished, just like anything elses the autistic world puts their mind to. We can OVERCOME ALL!!!♥♥♥Love and Light!!!♥♥♥Blessed Be!!!♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. That's a good attitude to have Scott. I was just robbed this week at work and I have turned depression, flashbacks, and pain in my arms over to the Lord's care. I know this is bigger than I can handle and I know I am not alone in the problems associated with being robbed.

    ReplyDelete