God's Love Shines down on us all

God's Love Shines down on us all
I Love You All, Blessed Be

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Here I go Again, down depressions dark road

Love and Light to you all. Blessed Be. It has been so wonderful to live a positive life spreading love to others that need it. I truly feel blessed. As of late,though, my thoughts have started to drift once again towards suicidal tendencies. Maybe an adjustment in medication is necessary, maybe it's due to having the occasional beer. Alcohol, after all, is a depressant. I could go on and on with the clinical, but why. The fact is I've been pouring out so much LOVE to others lately I feel I've held none back for myself. Once again I am weary of this world and all it's burdens on ones soul. Why does it seem like when I give so much of myself to others, caring and LOVING emotions, that none get's returned to me. I know they appreciate my words, thoughts, and feelings towards them, and many times my advice has helped someone greatly. However, when I feel the loneliness starting to cover my soul, and reach out for others, they simply do not have time for me in their busy lives. My angelic duties have brought me great joy, knowing that this world is going to change to a better place has been my driving force lately. I just wish others received the messages from above that I do, the messages of LOVE and LIGHT. There are many out there that do, but they are running into the same roadblock that I am, people don't want change, they're happy in this rat race we call our lives. I just want everyone to know that the light workers ARE here for them, and you can call on us at any time. It's easy to spot one, just look for those talking of LOVE and LIGHT, and you will find a caring friend. As always, all my LOVE to you and your families my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment